Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Miles!!

July 5, we celebrated Miles' first birthday. I can't believe a whole year has gone by already!! And what an incredible year it has been! Here are a few pictures from the big day....
The big guy was a little groggy to start the day, but our birthday boy perked right up after opening his first gift (ABC fridge magnets)! He looked super cute in his special birthday boy onesie to match his cute cake! And the cake... oh the cake! He wasn't quite sure what to think of the cake. He thought it was way more fun to play in than to eat!! Opening presents was a fun task too. Don't tell the grandparents, but I think he secretly liked the boxes more than the toys!

Miles, you are sooooo loved!! Your mommy and daddy are so proud of you!! You have brought so much joy into our lives and you are such a wonderful blessing! Sometimes I can't fathom loving you any more, and then... another day goes by! And, I love you twice as much as yesterday!

Thank you, God, for such a beautiful blessing!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday sweet boy!

The Gotbeters said...

Happy Birthday Miles!!! What a precious cake, who made that for you?

Surratt Family said...

Publix!! Daniel Island Publix is awesome! It was delicious too- vanilla with fresh raspberry filling in 1/2 and fresh strawberry filling in the other. I highly recommend them! They let me design my own cake! :)

The Gotbeters said...

Wow, raspberry and strawberry filling, YUM!! He is so precious!! And tan...

Matt and Brooke said...

Got to love Publix! I miss it up here in NC. Miles is so cute. Is it too late to set him up with Millie?! :) Love y'all!

Michael O said...

Congrats to ya'll! Praise God for the little blessing that he is. Plus he's so darn cute!
I am excited for his and your future, and look forward to us all growing up our families together. :)

Laura Hayes said...

He is such a cutie! :-)
Happy Birthday Miles. We love you and wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day.

The Brace Family said...

Soo sweet! the year flies by...enjoyed the pictures. blessings to your family.

Lindsay said...

He is so beautiful!This year has gone by fast! I have been reading but usually I can't type a comment because I have my hands full of Judeness!Been thinking alot about you lately.Lets get together soon!