Friday, June 22, 2007

Let the Count Down begin...

So... Here we are. Just 16 days shy of our due date- and we can't believe it is already here. It seems like yesterday we found out our little family was expanding... and so was Lisa's tummy!

We are officially up to bat! In the line up of the 18 pregnant friends that we have, we are the next to go. A little anxious and a lot excited, we could really go any day now! Little B3 was the last one in front of us and he made his grand entrance today. Congrats Banks family! We can't wait to get the little guys together.

So we'll try to keep everybody updated with our progress here as well as catch you up on what has happened along the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We r so excited! A whole new world awaits you. You will love like you have never loved before.
We are waiting for the call anytime and ready to go at a moments notice. Thank you for sharing this special time. Life is changing quickly for all of us-Brea & Ella have had us in training! Blessings & prayers--Gram (Bobbi)AAAY

Unknown said...

Gramma Bobbi is so right. It's a love you think you have a handle on (after all, you've been waiting all this time just to touch this amazing little person). But, trust me, absolutely nothing can prepare you for that first touch, first look, first baby's breath on your face, the softness and beauty, and the gradual recognition that you two people, through the grace of God, have made the most wonderful creation that ever existed. And it'll happen EVERY time.

Now I do have one concern... will there be medical personnal nearby to monitor the grandparents? I'm sure Grandpa George will be quietly standing by grinning from ear to ear, but you might want to do a pulse periodically. However, it may be necessary to pull Gramma Bobbi off the ceiling from time to time. I'd suggest duct tape...

I'm so excited for everyone. It was such a life-affirming, joyful experience for me to be with my girls for the birth of Lauren, Brea and Ella. I guess I won't be having any more that way, so maybe I can borrow Peanut sometimes when I'm in town. I may even be there for the birth... who knows? I need a baby fix myself. Love, Nan (and Lauren... I'm using her gmail account)