Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grateful...

Can you believe it?? 2 blogs in one week!! I'm trying hard to make this a habit! We hit the beach as part of my birthday weekend and it was beautiful. The wind was a little chilly- but we had so much fun! I think Miles is a fan.

I think we have expert sand castle building in our future. Miles was already trying to figure out the tools.

I have to say I think being parents is the best gift in the world. It is amazing to watch Miles grow, explore, learn and change everyday! I look at him and think- how could anyone doubt there is a God??! You know... there was no person and now there is this cute little person! - who works- everything works!! Praise God! He is such a joy in my life. I couldn't ask for anything greater. I am incredibly grateful! :)




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

We too often have moments when we look at Riley think, "oh my goodness, we are parents and that perfect little being was inside the whole time!" God is so cool that it blows my mind sometimes. We are all blessed parents.

Lindsay said...

I am sooo impressed- I hope you keep blessing your readers with these posts ;-)
I totally understand the feeling that you have when you say how could anyone doubt there is a God..After I had Roman; I felt like a new part of me was awakened in my walk with God..I can't fathom the love He has for us..or imagine that He loves my babies more than I do!!or that He gave up His only son for us..wow.

Heather Plis said...

Oh so true. Being a parent is the most incredible gift ever. I am grateful too that the Lord gave us Haley and Gavin! You know it keeps getting better and better. One funny little thing Corey and I always say is how boring it was going to the beach before kids. They bring us so much joy!

The Brace Family said...

SOO True! the blogin' is such a fun way to keep up with everything that is going on. we love it!! I got your blog site off of Jess's site. Hope all is well!