Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun, Fun, FUN!!!


Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen??? Ok ok... I know- I am a little bias- but I was so excited that I captured this look! Today we had such a great time at my mummy group. We met up at Atlanta Bread Company for lunch and then hit B & N for some book fun. I have really enjoyed getting to know some of the moms in my group. It is such a blessing to have godly friends who love the Lord, love their kid(s) and are like minded in how they live their lives. It is amazing to me how no matter what challenge I am going through - God places a friend in my life at the right time to give an encouraging word or verse to lift me up. I am so thankful for that!

Miles has been so much fun these past few weeks. He is always fun- but he is really starting to blossom in personality. Today I was laughing so hard in the diaper isle of Walmart that my stomach hurt. And I think his did too! Just a simple game of peek a boo turned into me laughing at him and him laughing so hard that the ladies 2 isles over had to come check out what was going on! It was one of those moments that you just won't forget. You know?? I felt at that very moment that life just couldn't get much better than this! Once again ... how grateful I am!!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Loran said...

I am so glad you guys are back to blogging...Miles is absolutely the most precious thing I have ever seen. I am glad to hear you're doing so great! take care and keep the post coming! love, loran

Lindsay said...

That is an awesome picture of you and Miles! It captures what you are talking about in your blog..and it is hard to comprehend that it DOES get better..every new thing they do and watching them grow...and then you'll get to do it all over again! wow! God is so good!love you guys!

Jennie said...

He is so precious!

Robinson Family said...

Motherhood has definitely opened up a whole new world of comedy! Miles is such a great little buddy and his mom ain't so bad either. ;-)

Gram said...

I am so blessed to be able to spend time with Miles. He is so much fun. (it sharpens my memory of his mom when she was a baby)
Glad your blogging!
I love you all so much. Mom

The Fromilles said...

oh my, he really is just too cute! it is fun reading the update and seeing pics!

Anonymous said...

Miles has THE absolute BIGGEST most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes I have ever seen. Thats saying a lot considering I have two handsome guys of my own! We miss group and also thank God for the friendships we have made. Mikey and I look forward to them growing even stronger!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! Can't wait to keep up with the Surratts via the wonderful world of blogging. :) Love, Carrie D.

The Brace Family said...

omg!! adorable ...yes isn't parenthood and treat and a huge gift from the Lord. Totally know those grumpy days with the bouncy seat and baby einstein...