Monday, June 9, 2008

Miles Updates...

I know I have been really bad about posting consistently- truth be told our camera is inoperable. But these are a few pics we took with some friend's cameras. This first picture was at the airport the night Daddy came home from almost 2 weeks away :( Miles was so excited to see Daddy! He is definitely turning into a little boy and less and less of a baby!! I can't believe it! They grow up so fast!! I am trying my hardest to enjoy every second of it!! Being Miles' mom is the best job ever!! I am so grateful! :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

And he's even cuter in person!! We are really going to miss you but hope to visit often! Love you all, Brooke, Matt and Millie

Surratt Family said...

Hey thanks for checking out the blog. I actually was looking for your blog but it is not listed with your profile. Send me the link if you get a chance. I would like to put your link on my page. Thanks!! enjoyed dinner with you guys tonight. we are sure going to miss you too!!

batsonfamily said...

cute pics lisa...you guys will have to tell us about the Cabo stop. Jan and I going over there for the week June 28th.

Brad

batsonfamily said...

that is one place we have on tap is the lover's beach. near there is the arch thing too right. were there any other things that the cruise recommended that were must see?

The Fromilles said...

Miles truly is the most attractive child I've ever seen from the time you brought him home till now! It was so fun spending time with him and you guys! I hope he gets some teething relief soon!