Monday, June 9, 2008

Mommy- Daddy Vacation!!

Josh and I had such a great time celebrating our 7 year anniversary! We took a 5 day cruise from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. We left little Miles to be spoiled by the grandparents! While we missed him a ton, it was definitely a second honeymoon!! I highly recommend getting away to those parents who aren't quite convinced they can do it. You can!! It was so rejuvenating and we came back refreshed and ready to be the best parents we can be to Miles! More pics to come! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brandi Michelle said...

Lisa, Miles is getting so big!!! I can't believe you guys have been married 7 years and he is already 1! Time flies. I miss you so much. I'm really glad you and Josh could get away. Let me know if you ever want to come down to Florida to hang out. I believe the next time we'll be in S.C. will be around Thanksgiving. Love you tons!!!! brandi michelle