Friday, August 10, 2007

OUCH!!

Miles got his first shot this week! I must say, as his father, that I was pretty impressed with him. He had fallen asleep right before the nurse came in to give him the shot, so when she hit him with it, he was totally unsuspecting.

Upon realizing that he had been attacked by this lady while his parents stood by and did nothing to help him, he let out two really loud screams...and then he went right back to sleep! Whew...we got by the first one with out too much damage. I hear it gets harder as they get older.



On a happier note, we did a little photo shoot with Miles this week and it turns out he really likes the attention. Here's a couple of the pictures. Will post more later!




7 comments:

Jessica said...

Soooo precious!
I love the feet pictures

LeslieW. said...

Those are great pictures! Did you take those? I am so impressed! Ditto on the feet picture, I love that you can still see his face.

Lindsay said...

Josh- he is your mini- me! What great pictures! the shot story made me laugh out loud...nothings gonna disturb his sleep, huh?

Gram said...

Okay! I have been so impressed with your parenting-but letting them sneak up on him while he's sleeping-I cried!
Gramps Greg- awesome photos!
I love the feet one too.

Heather Plis said...

Oh, he is so sweet! What great pictures!!! He gets more and more adorable by the day I think.

Robinson Family said...

Dear Miles, what is this about shots? Did it hurt real bad? My parents haven't said anything about needles or women yielding syringes.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet you and hang out and terrorize our parents and, well, the whole church.

Talk to you soon,
Riley Robinson

PS--What's the deal with the big four legged hairy things? Friends or enemies? My jury is still out.

Lindsay said...

josh- you are way past due for a blog post say your faithful readers ;-)